Ecommerce Web Development
Ecommerce Web Development based in Pietermaritzburg
Online Shop Features
* We will send you an Excel speadsheet template to complete.
** You will need to register for a free PayFast Seller account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Place your order using the form on this page;
- We require a 50% deposit to get started, so we will send you an invoice for this;
- We will send you an email detailing the information we need from you;
- Once we have your deposit and website information we can register your domain name and start the design process. The first draft usually takes our designers a few days to complete.
- We then send you a preview link where you can test drive your new online shop and send us any minor revisions that you may have;
- Once the revisions have been made and the 50% balance paid, we submit your new online shop to Google for indexing and the website goes live.
It belongs to you. 100%. You are not renting it, you own it.
The package includes website and email hosting for the first six months, starting on the date your domain name is registered. After that you can renew your hosting with us for a further 12 months for R1000, or R100 per month.
You can add, remove, and edit your products in the easy-to-use shop dashboard. Training videos will be available to show you how to do this.
We will get you started though by loading the first 20 basic products for you. We will send you an Excel template to fill n the product info.
Each product, at minimum, will need a name, a price, and an image. You can add more lengthy descriptions to your products which will help with search engine rankings.
Yes, as you will need to supply these to us. Each product will need it’s own photo. We cannot extract photos from newspaper ads, PDF documents etc. Your customers shop with they’re eyes, so the better the photos, the more like you’ll get the sale.
Your online shop will send you an email notification every time an order is placed.
You must register for free as a Seller on www.payfast.co.za. Your shop will then be linked to your PayFast account and online payments will be processed automatically.
PayFast has a very competitive fee structure. You only pay a commission percentage to them, depending on the payment method selected by the customer. You can see their full rate sheet here: https://www.payfast.co.za/fees/
You can choose any courier company to handle the delivery for you. The online shop can then add the shipping fees to customers’ orders.
We can recommend The Courier Guy. You can contact them directly to find out more about their services and rates.
Visit https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/contact/ for more information.
Like any business, you have to get the word out there. We will submit your online shop to Google once it is completed. You will however need to market your online shop in other ways too, such as on Facebook, Google AdWords, and other advertising channels.
Yes, we can. Simply contact us to discuss what extra features you need.