Start Selling Online
Now Only R4 995
Online Shop Features
- Up to 1000 products in unlimted categories
- We will load the first 20 products for you*
- Accept online card payments via PayFast**
- Integrated flat rate shipping
- Easy customer checkout
- Easy to use shop management dashboard
* We will send you an Excel speadsheet template to complete.
** You will need to register for a free PayFast Seller account.
- Home page with image slider, product highlight sections (popular products, products on sale, recently viewed products), and social media feeds.
- Online Shop
- About page
- Contact Page
- Standard Business Hosting for 6 months
- Free .co.za domain name registration
Manual or Instant EFT
In Store Payment
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to get started. What is the process?
- Place your order using the form on this page;
- We require a 50% deposit to get started, so we will send you an invoice for this;
- We will send you an email detailing the information we need from you;
- Once we have your deposit and website information we can register your domain name and start the design process. The first draft usually takes our designers a few days to complete.
- We then send you a preview link where you can test drive your new online shop and send us any minor revisions that you may have;
- Once the revisions have been made and the 50% balance paid, we submit your new online shop to Google for indexing and the website goes live.
Who owns the online shop after I have paid for it?
It belongs to you. 100%. You are not renting it, you own it.
What happens after the initial 6 months?
How do I add my products to the shop?
You can add, remove, and edit your products in the easy-to-use shop dashboard. Training videos will be available to show you how to do this.
We will get you started though by loading the first 20 basic products for you. We will send you an Excel template to fill n the product info.
What information will I need for my products?
Each product, at minimum, will need a name, a price, and an image. You can add more lengthy descriptions to your products which will help with search engine rankings.
Do I need photos of my products?
Yes, as you will need to supply these to us. Each product will need it’s own photo. We cannot extract photos from newspaper ads, PDF documents etc. Your customers shop with they’re eyes, so the better the photos, the more like you’ll get the sale.
How will I know if an order has been placed?
Your online shop will send you an email notification every time an order is placed.
How will customers pay me?
You must register for free as a Seller on www.payfast.co.za. Your shop will then be linked to your PayFast account and online payments will be processed automatically.
What are the costs of accepting online payments?
PayFast has a very competitive fee structure. You only pay a commission percentage to them, depending on the payment method selected by the customer. You can see their full rate sheet here: https://www.payfast.co.za/fees/
How to I deliver products to customers?
You can choose any courier company to handle the delivery for you. The online shop can then add the shipping fees to customers’ orders.
We can recommend The Courier Guy. You can contact them directly to find out more about their services and rates.
Visit https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/contact/ for more information.
How do people find my new online shop?
Like any business, you have to get the word out there. We will submit your online shop to Google once it is completed. You will however need to market your online shop in other ways too, such as on Facebook, Google AdWords, and other advertising channels.
I am looking for some extra features in my online shop. Can you help?
Yes, we can. Simply contact us to discuss what extra features you need.