We understand that when starting off in business cash flow is usually a bit tight. For that exact reason we also offer our web design packages in a Rent-to-Own format. This way you don't need to outlay thousands of Rands upfront for your website. We've also thrown in a few extras, such as web hosting, which is included in the monthly fee, and to help you along the way, we include some maintenance time.
How does Rent-to-Own work?
The Rent-to-Own concept is simple. We design and develop your professional website for you, and you rent it from us for a period of 12 months, afterwhich you take full ownership of your site, including the domain name. Unlike other service providers, we will not hold your domain name to ransom. Once your contract is over you will own your website AND your domain name, and normal hosting fees will apply on a month-by-month basis.
Why Choose Rent-to-Own over the outright purchase of my website?
There are many advantages to the Rent-to-Own website:
- Only a small up-front setup fee is charged to get started.
- The monthly fee includes the website and email hosting fees.
- We make sure your website is kept updated and secure as we allocate some maintenance time to your account each month.
- The cost of the website development is spread over the course of the year, making it easier for you to get a website.
- You pay the same amount every month, making it easier for you to budget.
- You have the option to renew your contract at the end of the 12 month period and we will give your website a complete facelift and upgrade.